How have you enjoyed the food at Five Guys? Five Guys want to listen to your experience on Five Guys® Survey online at www.fiveguys.com/survey.
An online questionnaire designed by Five Guy’s company is to know whether the customers are happy or not on their visit. Few questions are asked on the Five Guys Feedback Survey so they can improve in the areas they are lacking at.
Your opinions are really very important to make progress and offer you the best service in the future. How you are supposed to enter the survey is mentioned here in this article. So just follow the rules, requirements, steps, and get a chance to win a $25 gift card from Five Guys.
Are you a regular customer of any brands or restaurant and want to get some free stuff and reward then you should check some interesting surveys listed below?
- www dollartreefeedback com cash & ipod prizes
- guestsurvey cumberlandfarms com
- storesurvey.riteaid.com win $1000 customer survey
- go to tellmarcos.com
The company knows that customers might have a complaint someday or the other, so customers are free to share their opinions on Five Guys Customer Feedback Survey.
Let Five Guys know whether you will visit the restaurant again with family and friends?
Five Guys Survey Prizes
- Entry into sweepstakes and a chance to win a $25 Five Guys Gift Card.
- 10 gift cards are awarded per month through the sweepstakes.
|Survey Prize||Sweepstakes Entry|
|Sweepstakes Prize||$25 Gift Card|
|# of Prizes||(10) $25 Gift Cards Per Month|
|Receipt Valid For||30 Days|
|Entry Limit||1 Per Person Per Day|
Five Guys Survey Rules & Requirements
- You need to be a resident of the 50 states in the United States or Colombia.
- Your age must be 18 years and above to take part in the survey
- A receipt which is less than 30 days old from the restaurant.
- Must understand either English or Spanish languages.
- A laptop, smartphone, or PC is required for the online process.
- A good internet connection is needed.
- One person is entitled to one entry per month.
- A false survey will be rejected and the draw is denied.
- Claim your reward within 48 hours or else the draw will get repeated, and the card will belong to another person.
- 10 awards to be won in 12 months.
- The winners get notified through their emails.
- Five Guys employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Take the survey after going through rules and policies. That says you agree with all the legal rules.
Enter Five Guys Survey Without Purchase(Offline)
- Write your name, address including city, state, zip code, phone number, and birthday on a 3″ X 5″ card
- Mail this card to the following address: Five Guys
“Canadian Customer Satisfaction Survey” Contest Entry
17-7000 McLeod Road, Unit 135,
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7K3
Step By Step Guide To Take Five Guys Survey
Step 1: Visit the survey website at www.fiveguys.com/survey.
Step 2: Choose the language you understand better between English and Spanish.
Step 3: Enter the details in the receipt from the date and time, the store in which you had your meal, and the order number.
Step 4: Click the “Start “ sign to continue with the survey.
Step 5: Answer all the questions or rate the right option that defines your experience at the store about the food, environment, and services. Add up your word too in the comment box you want them to improve.
Step 6: Write your details, a valid email, a functional address, full name, and any other detail they will ask for.
Make sure you give the correct details as the details you provide will be used to contact you in case you win the award.
Step 7: You will have a question asking if you wish to join the sweepstake. If you agree, click the “yes” button.
Five Guys Contact Details
- Mail inquiries to:
10718 Richmond Hwy, Lorton, VA 22079, USA
Phone: +1 703-339-9500
- 24 Hour Customer Feedback Hotline: 866-345-GUYS (4897)
About Five Guys
Five Guys Enterprises LLC (doing business as Five Guys Burgers and Fries) is an American fast-casual restaurant chain focused on hamburgers, hot dogs, and French fries, and headquartered in Lorton, Virginia, an unincorporated part of Fairfax County.
The first Five Guys restaurant opened in 1986 in Arlington County, Virginia, and by 2001, the chain had expanded to five locations throughout the Washington, D.C. metro area.
As of 2016, Five Guys had over 1,500 locations open worldwide, with 1,500 locations under development. The company was the fastest-growing fast-food chain in the United States.
I hope you might not face any issue in participating the Five Guys Survey and winning exciting prizes. But in case you got stuck at any place, you are free to question in the comment box below.
Policies might change according to the company, so there might be variations in the prices as well. Remember “La vie est belle” that means “Life is Beautiful”, so enjoy the food and grab exciting surprises.