As all the business associates are interested in knowing the customers’ experience they had through the survey; Publix® Survey is one of them. What are the clients’ needs matters the most in any business and hence Publix offers a platform www.publixsurvey.com for the customers to share the review.
How customers are kept attracted to supermarkets? By asking the reviews and where the products or services were lacking? Yes, that’s what Publix supermarket does and insists to Take Official Publix® Survey.
Satisfaction and dissatisfactions from customers matter a lot, so rate your choices by Publix Customer Survey and get a chance to WIN 1000$.
Publix Survey Prizes
- Entry into $1,000 gift card sweepstakes, chance to win one of three $1,000 Publix gift card monthly prizes.
Publix® Survey Details
|Validation Code||7 days|
|Prize Expiry||3 days|
www.PublixSurvey.com Survey – Rules & Requirements
- Must be a legal resident from the “promo area” one of these US states: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia
- Also, the individual must be 18+ of age.
- To take the publixsurvey through online mode, you must purchase a product at the Publix® store. Also, you need a receipt to participate in the online way.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Use mail-in the entry if no purchase
- You can get a maximum of 3 monthly gift cards of $1,000.
- To participate in the survey, you need a smartphone, tablet, or pc/laptop with a good internet connection.
Take The Publix Survey
Enter by Mail
You can enter by mail without a purchase at a Publix by following the instructions below:
- Write your name, email, address, number, and birthdate on a piece of paper
- Mail it to Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes Spring 2018 Entry,
Attn: Marketing/Research, 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway, Lakeland, FL 33811
How to Participate In Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit www.publixsurvey.com official website.
- Select your language. English or Spanish
- Click on “start the survey”.
- Enter the store number, survey code, and timestamp found on the front of your receipt.
- Click on the Next button after entering all the details.
- Answer all the questions that are asked about the services, products, behavior of employees in the Publix survey.
- Once you completed answering the survey questions, Enter your Name, phone number, home address, and email address. All information should be correct & mandatory.
- You have now successfully participated in the publixsurvey sweepstakes.
Phone Number: 1 (800) 242-1227
Summer 2018 C/O Publix®, 3300 Publix® Corporate Parkway, Lakeland, FL-33811, United States.
Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Publix Super Markets, Inc., commonly known as Publix, is an employee-owned, American supermarket chain headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Founded in 1930 by George W. Jenkins, Publix is a private corporation that is wholly owned by present and past employees and members of the Jenkins family. Publix operates throughout the Southeastern United States, with locations in Florida (813), Georgia (189), Alabama (78), South Carolina (64), Tennessee (46), North Carolina (46), and Virginia.
Today, the state of Florida still has the largest number of stores, with 831, representing about two-thirds of the outlets. As of January 2019, Publix employs about 193,000 people at its 1,239 retail locations, cooking schools, corporate offices, nine grocery distribution centers, and 11 manufacturing facilities. The manufacturing facilities produce their dairy, deli, bakery, and other food products. The company is the largest employee-owned company in the US.
This is enough information to participate in Publix Survey. If you still have any doubts or unable to complete the survey, feel free to comment in the comment box given below. I am happy to help you whenever required.