Similar to other stores Rite Aid wants to improve the customer experience and the best way is by taking Rite Aid Survey at StoreSurvey.RiteAide.Com.
Honest feedback is what the company asks from its customers, so they can improve and change according to the needs. Your one feedback on StoreSurvey.RiteAide.Com could be a game-changer for the company.
Your word is really very important and leaves a strong impact on the products and services that the pharmacy chain offers. So if you are even a customer at Ride Aid, it’s time for you to let them know by Rite Aid Feedback Survey whether you are satisfied with their customer service.
Rite Aid is one of the largest drugstore chains in the United States, so extremely satisfactory service is expected by customers. Hence participate in StoreSurvey.RiteAide.Com and grab the opportunity to win a grand prize of $1,000 or a minor prize of $100.
You just need to answer a few questions about the service and store, hence your name will be entering into the lucky draw.
Whether you have suggestions, complaints, or feedback for any product or service, Rite Aid wants to hear from you.
www.storesurvey.riteaid.com Survey Prizes
- The grand prize of $1,000 is awarded at each one month survey period.
- The first prize is $100, ten of which are awarded each one month survey period.
|Grand Prize||$1,000 Check|
|First Prize||$100 Check|
|Entry Type||Online or Mail-in|
|Online Entry Limit||3 times per month|
|Mail-In Entry Limit||Unlimited Entries|
|Purchase Needed To Enter?||No|
Rite Aid Survey Requirements:
- A valid recent purchase and receipt code.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or above.
- Participants must be legal residents of the US.
- Access to a PC or laptop, mobile with a stable internet connection is a must.
- Basic knowledge of the English language is necessary to complete the survey.
Rite Aid Survey Rules
- Florida residents are not supposed to participate.
- The RiteAid survey is not eligible for employees, directors, managers, parent company employees, officers, and affiliates of Rite Aid.
- A maximum number of three entries are allowed per participant per month.
- An unlimited number of entries are allowed with the mail-in system.
- Only one entry is allowed per postcard. So if you want to enter 5 times, you will have to send in 5 different postcards.
Are you a regular customer of any brands or restaurant and want to get some free stuff and reward then you should check some interesting surveys listed below?
- www dollartreefeedback com cash & ipod prizes
- guestsurvey cumberlandfarms com
- storesurvey.riteaid.com win $1000 customer survey
- go to tellmarcos.com
How To Enter Online
- Make a purchase at a Rite-Aid store and save your receipt.
- Go online to the Rite Aid online survey page and fill out the online customer experience survey.
You can only do the online entry a max of 3 times a month however
How To Enter By Mail
- Write your full name, address, age, and phone # on a postcard
- First-class mail the postcard to:
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616
How To Enter Online Rite Aid Survey Steps
- Visit the page for the storesurvey.riteaid.com and carefully read the instructions for participation.
- Select Receipt Code and enter the receipt code that’s on your purchase receipt. Keep in mind you don’t need to make a purchase specifically for the draw, but you will need a valid sales receipt from your previous purchase. If you want to participate without a purchase, then use the mail-in option.
- Click on NEXT you’ll be redirected to the survey page where you will be asked to answer the questions based on your experience.
- Once you have responded to the questions, you will be redirected to a page on which you will be asked to enter your personal details for the lucky draw.
- Your details will be kept confidential and only be used for the lucky draw.
- Recheck your information before submitting the questionnaire.
- Once you submit your answers, you will automatically be part of the draw and get an opportunity to win $1,000.
- Wait for the drawing, and if you win, you will be contacted at the contact information you provided.
Rite Aid Corporate Office
30 Hunter Lane Camp Hill, PA 17011, USA
Phone No: 717-761-2633
Rite Aid Customer Service
30 Hunter Lane Camp Hill, PA 17011, USA
Phone: 1 (800) 748-3243
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company in the USA and ranked No. 94 by total revenue in a list of the largest US companies in 2018.
Based out of Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, the drugstore chain’s first-ever store was opened by Alex Grass in 1962.
Rite Aid ranks in the top 3 biggest drugstore chains in the US and employs over 51,000 people in 19 states.
Still any doubt? Feel free to comment in the comment box below. I will be happy to help f you get stuck at any step. Will surely revert back as soon as possible.