Did you visit Wendy’s recently? How was your experience? Did you face any difficulties? Was it up to the level of your satisfaction? These are all the questions Wendy’s wants to listen to from their genuine customers through Wendy’s Survey at TalkToWendys.com.
It is obvious customers’ satisfaction is important for the company and they will improve the services and products if they are lacking at some points. This is only possible when you will suggest and point the problems out.
Taking the survey proves to be a successful method for the company as it directly collects the information and identifies the issue closely to resolve. Well, this meets the customer satisfaction and the business grows well. So take one step to show how you felt on the visit as the company really wants to listen to you.
It won’t consume much time as it is just easy on your tips to participate in Wendy’s Survey at TalkToWendys.com. Customers will be on and on if the services are provided perfectly by Wendy’s.
Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
|Survey Name||Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||Get a Free Dave Single or Chicken Sandwich|
|Entry Method||By online|
|Offer Expires||30 days after the receipt date|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Offer Limit||Limit one Free item per receipt and per visit|
Wendy’s Survey Rewards
Wendy’s encourages people to take their survey by offering interesting rewards to customers.
Each person who finishes the survey will be given a validation code that can be redeemed to collect a free menu item or get a discount on a meal.
Read your receipt to see which specific promotional reward is being offered to you.
Wendy’s Rules & Requirements
- Have the receipt from a recent trip to Wendy’s that contains a Wendy’s feedback survey invitation.
- Knowledge of English, Spanish, or French well enough to understand the survey.
- The offer is valid for only 14 days after the purchase.
- The offer can be only utilized at the participating restaurant.
- Limit of redeeming one coupon within 30 days.
- No other offers will be combined with the discount offer.
- Offers are not applicable on combos or other valuable items
- This offer is not valid for employees of Wendy’s and their families.
How To Take Wendy’s Survey Online
- Go to Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey page at www.talktowendys.com.
- Enter the store number as well as the date of visit and time of visit. These details are mentioned on the receipt.
- The survey will immediately begin after this and every question is to be answered with accuracy and honesty.
- Few identity details will be verified to classify the customer.
- The customer can choose to participate in sweepstakes organized by Wendy’s.
- The survey is then completed with the discount code
- Note down the code on the receipt.
Wendy’s Survey by mail (Offline Method)
Complete the Wendy’swantstoknow survey by mail, in which you do not need to buy the products from the receipt and number.
Customers prefer this method as per observations done by Wendy’s.
In this entry, write your name, phone number, address, and email on a piece of paper.
Give it to Wendy’s Sweepstakes Menu Review, PO Box 16470, Rochester, NY 14616, and keep it in a postcard.
Each postcard must be postmarked and obtained within the entry span.
Wendy’s Customer Care Phone Number: (888)-624-8140
Wendy’s Customer Care Address: The Wendy’s Company
One Dave Thomas Blvd.,
Dublin, OH 43017
Wendy’s restaurant not only serves fast-food but also the lunch-dine meal. It is one of the Americas based international restaurants.
Mr. Dave Thomson established this restaurant on 15 Nov in the year of 1969 at Columbus. On 29th Jan 2006 the headquarters are shifted to Dublin city of Ohio.
The details that are usually required to participate and complete the survey is mentioned here. I hope there is no question about completing it. Still, if you have any questions, you are free to comment that in the comment box below. Will be happy to help you any time.
“La vie est belle” that means “Life is Beautiful”, so enjoy the food and grab exciting surprises.